The FIFA+ app is available on the following Smart TV models:
- Samsung Smart TV produced since 2017
- LG Smart TV (with at least webOS 3.0. The availability of apps on LG Smart TV may differ by TV model and country)
- Hisense Smart TV produced since 2020. In these Smart TVs, it’s necessary to update the TV firmware to the latest version available to be able to download the FIFA+ app from the Smart TV App Store.
- Latest generation Smart TVs with certified Android operating system version 8 or higher (e.g. Philips, Sony)
To watch our content on these Smart TVs you will have to download and install FIFA+ app.
You just have to:
1. enter in the app store of your Smart TV
2. search the FIFA+ app, follow the procedure to install it and open it.