If you forgot your FIFA+ password, you can create a new one at any time, by following these steps:
- Click on “FORGOTTEN YOUR PASSWORD?” link that you can find in the Sign In section of the plus.fifa.com website.
- Enter the e-mail address used to register for FIFA+ and click “SEND ME A LINK”.
- You will receive an e-mail with the instructions to create your new password.
- The link to reset your password will expire within 30 minutes. After this time, you will need to reset your password again.
- If you have not received the email to reset your password, we suggest you check your Spam folder and ensure you have entered the e-mail used to register for FIFA+ or FIFA.
- The password must include at least 8 types. We suggest you use a combination of numbers and letters including at least one capital letter and one special type.